8.30.2004

Procrastinati....

I should be packing for Holden Village right now. I should be doing a lot of things. But I'm not. I'm here in front of the computer again.
I got my tickets for Finland today. Hotwire sent them to me FedEx. I was amazed! If you're making travel plans anytime soon, definitely check out Hotwire. Tickets from Minot, ND to Helsinki, Finland, roundtrip were only $708 And that's from MINOT, an airport that only has three flights a day, all of which go to Minneapolis. Plus Hotwire sent them FedEx, so I got my tickets in the mail a day and a half after I ordered them. There's a catch somewhere, I know, I just haven't found it yet.
Paivi, who I'm visiting in Finland, lives in Oulu, so in total I'll have 4 flights: Minot to Minneapolis, Minneapolis to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Helsinki, Helsinki to Oulu. I have a six hour layover in Amsterdam, but I don't think entertaining myself for six hours in Amsterdam should be too difficult. If you've been to Amsterdam, leave me a comment with any recommendations you have on things to do there.

No comments: