10.05.2004

Frustration

I hate life today. Total frustration! I got a really good deal on a ticket to Finland through Hotwire, but now I want to change my travel plans to visit Verena and some relatives in Germany and the ticket is completely unchangeable. No refunds, no changes, no nothing! I even called Hotwire Customer Care. Plus the flight I wanted from Helsinki to Oulu is no longer available. One week is far, far too little time to prepare for a trip overseas. And to top it all off I don't know what the hell I'm going to do with my life!!!!!!!! It's time to find a job and I don't even know where to begin, nor do I have the time because I'm so busy traipsing all over the globe. I've been offered jobs......but not PAYING jobs. I could teach piano lessons in Hazen, ND, heck I could teach piano lessons anywhere in North Dakota. But I can go anywhere in the US, or for that matter anywhere in the world, so why should I stay in North Dakota?! Why? 22 years here is long enough. My mind is spinning in circles and I'm totally overwhelmed. I wish someone would help me figure this mess out.

No comments: