11.04.2005

Storytelling

I am amazed day by day by the stories I discover here in West Central Spokane. My internal writer says "You must write these stories down. Perhaps you could have a book someday." I was just paging through an old Westminster House scrapbook and I discovered I am not the first person to realize these stories must be told. Many missioners before me have journalled and shared the stories they have discovered here and those stories are saved in the scrapbooks. It is amazing to live in a house so full of love. Looking through old scrapbooks and meeting the amazing people who have lived in Westminster House through the years I am so inspired. There are truly wonderful amazing people in this world and many of them have lived in this house. I can almost feel the love they've left behind in the carpets...in the walls...in the kitchen...on the dining room table that has been signed by every single person who has lived in Westminster House. God is in this place.

No comments: