2.17.2006

wedding bel.....er.., bagpipes



There was a wedding on Saturday the 11th of February. It involved two of my cousins, my aunt, my uncle and myself, various other people, including my mother, my boyfriend, a lovely social worker from El Salvador, a softball player who made the wedding cake and a photographer from TBN who happened to be a first cousin of the bride. The wedding ceremony itself included a bagpipe, organ and snare drum processional, an operatic bass solo sung by the father of the bride and an oboe solo by her sister. The ceremony ended with a blessing of the couple done by the someone from First Presbyterian in Mendocino, California. He blessed the couples' eyes, ears, mouths, hearts and finished by kneeling on the steps of the dais in front of over 300 people and blessed the couples feet.



1 comment:

How said...

Or a postural asset--you look great!