1.15.2005

...and I've never been to Boston in the fall!!

The title of my post has absolutely nothing to do with anything, it just happens to be what's stuck in my head at the moment. That's because I convinced Carrie and Amy, my cohorts here at Camp of the Cross that we should undertake the mission of becoming "Pirates that do Something!!" They were pretty excited about it. We're all easily amused and due to the sub-arctic temperatures here, most of the retreats scheduled for this weekend were called off. There hasn't been much happening out here by the lake. However I have accomplished a few odds and ends the past few days, such as cleaning and inventorying the Canteen and cleaning the Craft Shack. We've been doing a little woodworking too. Larry and Pauline moved a house onto the property and will be moving into that, so Amy and Carrie are moving into Larry and Pauline's old house, but first we're refinishing the doors and woodwork.

No comments: