9.26.2004

Panic!

Katie and I went swimming in Lake Cour D'Alene today. It was great. I have this feeling that it's September and I'm supposed to be in school...but I'm slacking off and going swimming instead. I love it!
I rechecked my flight itinerary today and I realized that I leave for Finland (to visit my friend Paivi) on Oct. 11. Panic is setting in. There's so much I need to do before then and so little time.
I said I'd teach Sunday School on the Reservation back in North Dakota. I want to make some sort of scrapbook for Sidewalk Sonday School. I said I'd help plan next year's curriculum for Sidewalk Sonday School....and that's just the beginning. There are all sorts of little travel and packing details to sort out before I leave. And I still need to book a flight from Helsinki to Oulu. And then there's Verena who I met at Holden and who I want to visit in Germany, but that means even more travel planning....and I don't even know if I can afford all this or not. But hey....God will provide. It's all gonna be okay.

No comments: