1.30.2006

Introducing a Stranger

If you look to the right of the page you'll see that I have added Kristin to my list of friends' blogs. Unlike all the other blogs listed there Kristin is someone I have never actually met. I discovered her blog last winter when, due to a lack of contact with my peers I spent hours a day reading people's blogs and surfing the internet. I had surfed over to Jessica's blog and was randomly clicking on HER list of blog friends when I discovered Debaucherous and Dishevelled. I was intrigued by the writing style and she was talking about her soon-to-be-born baby. I kept coming back because I wanted to see the promised pictures of this new little human. Her writing style continued to entertain me. A year later, I still wander over to her blog, only now there are regular pictures of the baby and the dog.

1 comment:

Mistrz said...

I have some favourite blogs too. And too I've never met these people and I'm not sure I will...

Unfortuantely in Polish, but see design (and photos of an author):
http://www.sanguine.blog.pl

greetings